Haskel Air Driven Positive-Displacement Piston Pump – Model 59025-3
Haskel Refrigerant Recovery Pumps transfer refrigerants across all pressure ranges up to 1,200 psi, including pulling a vacuum down to 27” Hg to remove all remnants from the supply bottle. With plenty leverage to condensate the common refrigerant without a condenser, these high-pressure pumps efficiently pump the liquid first, then the vapor, then vacuum to 23”-27” HG – with one pump. Their flexibility enables users to speed completely variable from zero to maximum lbs (kg)/ minute, stall against load, start against load and run dry, with no need for unloaders or bypass valving. Applications: Designed for recovery or recharge of refrigerants. Haskel refrigerant pumps are safe, proven reliable and energy saving for recovery or recharge of fluids, regardless of phase – liquid or gas.
Features and Benefits:
• Flexibility – Add gages and hoses to suit your application
• Cool Operation – No heat generated during liquid transfer. Minor warming during vapor transfer. No refrigerant heating from the motor
• Safety – Pneumatically driven. Operates from an air hose like an air tool. No electrical hazard.
• Portability – An integral pump with linear air motor assembly weighing from 13lbs (6kg) to 24 lbs (11kg).
• Clean – No lubrication required in the gas section. Nothing is added to the refrigerant, liquid or vapor
• ATEX certified version available